Ratings for Dr. Ed MacMurdo

Fine for adults, absolutely TERRIBLE with kids. (Hygienists are all great though - only rating Dr here)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Ed and the staff are superb. Dr. Ed and the entire staff put you at ease, take time to get to know you initially and then take time to explain procedures and reassure the patient. There is always a pleasant friendly vibe in the office, where you know that everything runs smoothly. It puts the apprehensive patient at ease to be surrounded by people exuding quiet relaxed competence. After seeing Dr. MacMurdo for over a year now, I can say that he is genuinely caring about the patient's welfare, gentle, and a consummate professional. Without hesitation I will highly recommend Dr. Ed to anyone. He is not only the BEST dentist in all SX county, he is the best dentist in all of southwest Ontario.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

My teeth look forward to my next appointment!!Excellent work!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Staff were horrible, especially the receptionist. Hygienists tore up my mouth. Probably won't be back...

Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Ed and his staff are wonderful. They are friendly and courteous, they like what they do and it shows in the care they provide for their patients. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything to you. They are very thorough and make sure you get the best care possible. The office is very clean, beautiful, relaxing and calm (even for a dental office!) They have digital xray and a large sterilization area. He has a very good working relationship with his staff and they all take the time to get to know their patients. I would recommend Dr. Ed MacMurdo to anyone new to the area looking for a great dentist.

Submitted June 6, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had. Every visit is a pleasure. Staff are so great. Very professional and gentle!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dear Rate MD's readers, I'm a virgin visitor to this website and I know this office as I have used their services. After reading the previous authors comments, I felt compelled to respond with my own experience at Dr. Macmurdo's office. I too agree that the Doc and the majority of the staff is described correctly in the unknown authors comments. However, I must say, the moment I walked through that door, I felt warmth and welcomed as before me was a professional, very eye pleasing receptionist. I was having a bad day and it just brightened it when she asked how I was doing, but actually in a very caring manner, what a kind soul! The only issue I have with Dr. MacMurdo's office is his assistant that day. I'm not sure what her name is but she spoke in broken English. She slammed me in the chair and I felt rushed, then I noticed a scent in the air that reminded me of Jamaica. This glossy eyed mouth tearing vampire just about made me choke on my own vomit. Dr. MacMurdo had to remind her on several occasions to use the suction device to extract the blood from my hemorrhaging mouth. Other than that, it was great! I sure wish they would post her work schedule on their website so this way I'd know when not to book my next appointment. Yours Truly, Chip Molar

Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. MacMurdo is an excellent dentist. His precision, accuracy, and friendly demeanor would put anyone in a great mood after leaving. He is so relaxed and not all snobbish like several dentists that are located in his area. Prices are reasonable, too and there is hardly much of a wait time. My concern is his receptionist though. Very dramatic and I felt she brought a lot of her personal life into the workplace. She must embarrass the rest of Dr. MacMurdo's team behaving in such a manner. Nonetheless Dr. Mac Murdo himself is absolutely the best you cannot go wrong with him!

Submitted December 10, 2014

Unfortunately I am a frequent visitor to the Dentist. When I moved from Toronto to Windsor 6 years ago, I knew I had to find someone quick just in case I had a problem. After trying 2 other dentists out, my wife, via her massage therapist, suggested Dr. MacMurdo. From the moment I finished my first appointment, I felt like this was the one. Dr. MacMurdo is a kind, caring and highly qualified at what he does. His staff is also second to none. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, you feel like you are taken care of. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. MacMurdo and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr MacMurdo knows his stuff. He is very professional and easy on the eyes.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014