Ratings for Dr. Zahi Touma

Dr Touma is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Touma has been treating my lupus for many years. He is extremely thorough, very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Very excellent doctor i have been his patience since i came to canada

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I have been a patient for 10 years with Dr. Touma and for the past year he and his staff helped through a major flare of my lupus. Dr. Touma was always there to support my treatment .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Since being diagnosed with lupus in May 2015, Dr. Touma has tried a variety of treatments with me, many of wish have not reacted well with my fragile system. The best thing about Dr. Touma, is that he knows as soon as a treatment plan is not right, and he ALWAYS finds an alternative treatment plan. His biggest goal in my opinion is keeping his patients out of pain, and ensuring that they understand all aspects of thier disease. Highly reccomend seeing Dr. Touma, even if you have another rheumatologist. (second opinions are very helpful in finding the right diagnosis in autoimmune diseases)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Touma has been working with me through a very hard to diagnosis disease. He had been extremely thorough and diligent in testing. I had an emergency the other day and he worked me right into his schedule so he could perform some immediate tests on the area of concern. It has been great working with Dr. Touma and his team so far.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Since attending Dr. Touma clinic late December 2015. He has helped me greatly in understanding my health issues. Very kind and understanding explains everything clearly and speaks with you. You can tell that he truly cares and understands what you are going thru. For the last 3 years if not longer I have suffered with pain to the point of no-longer wanting to be here any more. With the treatment plan Dr. Zahi Touma and ROA'A AL JOHANI has put in place for me, I can truly say it has given me some relief and has added quality to my daily life again. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Great Dr. very empathetic, great staff, very attentive, explains things well, consults with patients does not just talk at you. So much better than our other experiences.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Professional and thorough... excellent doctor highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very thorough and made sure I understood the entire scope of my illness. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015