Ratings for Dr. Zahi Touma

I was diagnosed with lupus and went to numerous doctors before getting an appointment with Dr. Touma. When it comes to Lupus, not many rheumatologists are very knowledgeable about the subject. I've been with doctors whose negligence has sent me to the ER on multiple occasions. That's why I'm so grateful to be a patient at the Lupus Clinic! Dr. Touma and his staff are incredibly thorough, patient and kind. I even have conversations with his nurse on how to cope daily and she checks up on me regularly...I can't gush enough! He was also awarded a grant from Lupus Canada to continue his Lupus research and studies...I genuinely feel like I'm in the best hands. Highly recommend to anyone with Lupus or Arthritis.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Highly recommended ... professional and knowledgeable. Treats patients with detail and explains everything fully.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Touma is very knowledgeable and empathetic. He is very current and up to date with evidence based practice. He is able to ask the right questions and takes the time to address emotions that come along with having a chronic disease (lupus) . He is a great active listener and is always able to make your situation more positive. I am always more hopeful after leaving an appointment with him. He does have residents, however he will always review their assessments and meet you personally. He is very thorough and a great great great human being!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Touma is an excellent rheumatologist and goes out of his way to make sure we are treated fairly. I have had gout for many years and moved to Toronto just over 1 year ago, and the input and advice I have gotten from Dr. Touma has been extremely helpful to manage my condition. He outlines options and potential consequences and gives his advice on the best route. He even checks the rest of our body is okay and referred me to a dermatologist to address my eczema. Excellent doctor that really cares about his patients. Go see him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Touma is is very knowledgeable, nice and kind as a person. He has lots of patience and is more than willing to explain and answer all questions. After diagnosis I was scared, but now he helped me a lot by giving right medication, good advices and explanations, so I feel I am in good hands now. This doctor I highly recomend.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Touma is the one who put everything together for my A.S. Diagnosis. He is patient, kind, personable and so knowledgeable. I truly wish ALL of my Doctors were the same as he. I was sad to find he had transferred to the Lupus Clinic. They are so lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Very polite and knowledgeable. Was thorough with explanation of diagnosis. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr Touma is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Touma has been treating my lupus for many years. He is extremely thorough, very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Very excellent doctor i have been his patience since i came to canada

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017