Ratings for Dr. Gavin Coles

My husband and I are extremely happy to have found a dentist that is good, reliable and knows what he is doing. His work is professional and of the best quality. Would highly recommend him to anybody is looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

This Dentist has been treating me and my family for years. He is at all times polite, friendly and professional. His meticulous and gentle nature give me confidence in his work, and creates a calm experience. I have the utmost confidence in him and the standard of his work, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

As I have a real fear of visiting dentists and have had some pretty bad experiences which have contributed to this, it was great to finally find a dentist who was caring and compassionate and explained the procedure to me very well before proceeding. He was not rude as some have been in the past even though I knew my tooth was in very bad condition, he treated me with complete professionalism and kept me pretty calm through having my tooth extracted. Would definately recommend to nervous patients!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012