Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Paulson

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I love Dr. Paulson. She's down-to-earth, concerned, caring and will take as much time as necessary to get to the heart of matters. There's only one problem: Getting to her. There is only one telephone number for the entire practice of multiple doctors; sometimes the phone simply goes to answering machine; other times, one can be on hold forever, until one wonders whether there is actually anybody at the front desk. As I write, I've been on hold for 45 minutes, being told by a recording that my call will be answered in the order it was received. At this rate, I'll get dressed and drive over to the practice - it would be far less frustrating. Rockville Internal Medicine Group, get your phone act together. If this were a first time, I wouldn't complain, but this has been a chronic problem.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

After being disappointed with the care my 91 year old mother was receiving, I decided to go on the internet and find a doctor close to home. I found Dr. Jill M. Paulson and we had a first visit with her last week. We were both immediately impressed with Dr. Paulson's thoroughness. She carefully reviewed my mother's paperwork and gave us a preliminary analysis of her conditions. She spend well over an hour listening to my mother's complaints and would not accept my mother's conclusion that everything wrong with her was due to her advanced age. Dr. Paulson followed up with a call after immediately receiving the blood results of my mother and carefully reviewed the results with her. Her earlier analysis was confirmed by the lab results. Honestly, neither my mother nor myself have seen anyone quite like Dr. Jill M. Paulson before. She is thorough, dedicated, and caring. Sincerely, Christopher Koefoed

Submitted February 5, 2014

She was absolutely great. Incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. She was not rushed at all and I felt as though I was getting exactly what I needed from my appointment. I was so very pleased with her bedside manner that I look forward to future appointments with her.

Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Paulson was very thorough and took the time to explain my thyroid problem to me. It did not feel rushed. She has a good sense of humor too which put me at ease. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Jill M. Paulson's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Ameritas