Ratings for Dr. Michael Goldberg

Saw this periodontist at the FACIAL PAIN clinic at Mount Sinai and had to pay several hundred dollars out of my own pocket because for some reason Mount Sinai decided to move their FACIAL PAIN clinic to their Dentistry department which is not covered by OHIP. So after speaking with some student interns/residents, wasting a ridiculous amount of time answering questions and having them do the charts for every tooth, they disappear to talk with Dr Goldberg privately. After a long wait, he shows up to talk with me in a hurry, makes vague statements about my pain with zero recommendations apart from referring me to his colleague's FOR-PAY music therapy sessions, and dashes off while declaring I need to return and follow up with him. Next thing I know, I'm paying the several hundred dollar fee for this "consultation." Wow, Mount Sinai is falling apart.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018