Ratings for Dr. Richards Timmothy

I've visited Dr. Richards a few times, and have had nothing but great experiences. I found him to be helpful with the couple minor issues I've had, wisdom teeth removal. I've recommended him as a dentist to a few friends, and they've all come back to me saying how great and thorough he was.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

This is a young doctor that certainly needs more experience. He seems to not care about the suffering of patients, and expects that things get really complicated until get action with toothache.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I thought it would be great to have a young dentist from a well recognized university. I've gone to see Dr. Richards twice and he has spent in total 5 minutes with me. I historically have very problematic teeth and this dentist seems to not want or have the time to thoroughly look at them. Every other dentist I've had made me feel confident that my teeth were being taken care of properly, unfortunately Dr. Richards makes me feel like I need to find someone else if i want to ensure oral health and stay on top of issues before they are big problems. (Dosn't even make eye contact!)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012