Ratings for Dr. Tiffany M. Rogers

Dr. Rogers is the best OBGYN I’ve ever had! With 3 babies, 2 ectopic surgeries and numerous visits she has been phenomenal. Amazing personality and excellent Doctor. She performed my surgery and I couldn’t be happier with her skill level. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

This is a caring, compassionate doctor with gifted surgical hands. She does not rush to surgical options. She listens and helps.

Submitted February 21, 2018

After trying aquatic therapy, physical therapy, and epidurals for my lower back problems, we decided together it was time for surgery. It's been 6 months, and I feel great! After being on pain meds for many years, I was able to go off of it after 2 1/2 months. Dr. Rogers has a great bedside manner. Her Physician Assistant, Jeff, is great also! Thank you both!

Submitted April 12, 2017

She is an awesome doctor. very polite and gentle. Its really nice to have known her.

Submitted September 9, 2015

such a wonderful doctor. she is extremely sweet and makes you feel very comfortable with anything that she does. shes caring and makes sure you are getting the best service. i would continue going to her if i didnt have to switch to medicare, which her office doesnt accept. i am deeply going to miss her and her staff.

Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Rogers has been my doctor for many years. She is always respectful of your decisions and very informative when you ask her questions.

Submitted January 12, 2015

I had a good experience with this doctor. She's really good

Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Rogers is the best! She is a great, great listener and very, very sweet. She is knowledgable, answers all my questions and is very patient. She is young (mid-30s) but knows her stuff. I am surprised she has not been rated before. If you are looking for an awesome and genuinely sincere OB, check out Dr. Rogers.

Submitted October 11, 2012