Ratings for Dr. Tim Koh

Dr Koh and his staff are awesome, very accommodating and always have a smile for you. The doctors is amazing and really listens to his patients

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

It has been my experience that the most positive medical consultations begin with empathy. When I encounter a medical professional who emits compassion and empathy, I as a patient adopt a comfortable and more trusting nature. I warm to professionals who are willing to take the time to listen to me convey my concerns and ask questions without being put under time constraints. I admire medical professionals when I am spoken to in an intelligent and not condescending "I know better" manner. I appreciate being told the truth and being provided with all the information, circumstances and consequences whether negative or positive in my eyes pertaining to the situation. I respect without question the medical professional who does not sit with his/her pen and prescription pad at the ready. Dr Tim Koh is a very kind, humble, dedicated and extremely caring family general practitioner. His character epitomises every aspect that I seek to find in a medical practitioner as noted above.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012