Ratings for Dr. Paul Eliades

Words cannot explain how great Dr Eliadis is. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. He is everything an oncologist should be and much, much more. He is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, professional and is truly committed to his job and devoted to his patients. He works very late hours to ensure he can fit all of his patients in. Since my first appointment, I felt at ease, and trusted him. I always ask my other specialists what Dr Eliadis thinks, as thats how much I trust his opinion and guidance. Dr Eliadis does usually run late with his appointments, but he is forever worth the wait. You will NEVER ever be rushed when you’re in with him, and I have never felt silly asking him a million and one questions. Every appointment with him, I truly look forward to, he is forever worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Very knowledgeable, very compassionate doctor. Often runs late but he's worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014