Ratings for Dr. Richard Jasek

Dr Jasek has been treating me for close to a year for PTSD. He is extremely professional and approachable and I 100% recommend him. He has been very flexible with my appointments due to the specific nature of my condition/associated issues, and we have even had sessions of Skype upon my request which has proved invaluable. He certainly understands PTSD and I greatly value the therapy sessions with him as part of my recovery.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I have seen many doctors and Richard has been great so far. He was able to pinpoint problems that I had in the first session and was able to understand how all the problems were related to one another. He listened, though still gave me feedback. Didn't have any worries about time and wanted to spend the max amount of time possible to give me an accurate diagnosis. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Richard is s a great doctor, who is willing to heal and accommodate his patients to the best of his ability.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I has 10 sessions with Dr Jasek and had a terrible experience, he wasn't responsive to new information and had his mind set on one idea.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I referred my stepson to Dr Jasek, and have had a couple of joint sessions with him and my stepson. I have found Dr Jasek to be highly professional and respectful of my stepson and myself. He was a good listener, careful and thorough in assessment, supportive and good at engaging my stepson in ongoing treatment. I felt he had a good command of his professional practice. My stepson is also positive about him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Awful psychiatrist. Unable to see past the exterior, and doesn't bother to look further than how you seem. He was irresponsible with prescribing medication, and just tried to make small talk most of the time. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013