Ratings for Dr. Yun Sun Choe

Staff was kinda rude and off putting. Lab was gross and dirty looking. The dr was great though I liked him will use different lab next time.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Choe has treated and monitored my RA diligently. He is extraordinarily kind, listens carefully, and is both thoughtful and thorough in his questions and examinations

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Misdiagnosis — posted moments ago DR Choe diagnosed me w systemic lupus 7 years ago. Just found out from my new DR that I don't have lupus! new DR reviewed my records from DR Choe and said I should have never been diagnosed w lupus, there is not enough evidence to support that diagnosis! Even in his own notes he never says I have lupus, it says "Unknown connective tissue disorder". All the pain I have experienced has been from arthritis in my spine, not a fatal non curable disease!!! This diagnosis put me and my family through a lot of mental anguish! I wish I could sue him! I wonder how many other patients he has lied to?

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I was diagnosed with RA on my first visit, based on clinical finding and bloodwork. In house lab. To the best of my knowledge gleaned from every source I found/find, he has treated my RA and other auto-immune issues with diligence. He is very proactive. I would have rated him 5* but he is difficult to get a call back. This is probably because he works part time at this clinic, and another one in Bellingham (I think that where it is) leaving him little spare time. He writes copious detailed notes and keeps excellent records.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012