Ratings for Dr. Sarah Wild

Dr. Sarah Wild is an amazing practitioner! We couldn't be happier with genuine care, knowledge and enthusiasm. She has taken exceptional care of my entire family. I was so fortunate to have her help during my last pregnancy, and our little ones wouldn't want chiropractic care from anyone else! I highly recommend Dr Wild any day for any family member! Peterborough is so lucky to have her in this community!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have found Dr. Sarah Wild to be a very empathetic individual. I limped in my first visit and was very concerned my mobility would be permanently impaired. Besides her treatments, she gave me some simple exercises to help me recover. She also did not try to promote purchasing products or insisting I come back for a number of treatments. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I first visited Dr. Rood while I was visiting friends in Peterborough; I'd hurt my neck and couldn't drive home to my chiropractor in Niagara. Dr. Rood was welcoming, knowledgable, professional, and kind. She is very relaxing to be around. I had such a good experience that I brought my daughter to Dr. Rood for her well child check up! My 4yo had just as great an experience as I did.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Rood is fantastic as a chiropractor because she looks at more than just chiro as a treatment. She asks the right questions, and is very interested in the strength and conditioning aspects of recovery. If there are alternate forms of treatment that you are undertaking, she wants to know. She understands how the different treatments work together and always wants to learn more. I would recommend her to anyone who is open about chiropractic as a part of a whole treatment.

Submitted April 13, 2014

I first met Dr. Rood at a local gym in Markham. For several weeks we discussed exercises, movement patterns, rehabilitation, and the health-care profession. As a kinesiologist and strength coach myself, I have a good understanding of the human body as it relates to movement and quickly realized Dr. Rood's knowledge concerning not just the rehabilitation but also strength and conditioning domains. A few weeks later I was experiencing some restrictions in my cervical (neck) range of motion and so I made an appointment with Sarah. After the first visit I noticed a huge difference in my range of motion and she was also able to point out several deficiencies within my posture and movement patterns. After three visits and a couple prescribed exercises I am good to go. I'd recommend just about anyone to Dr. Sarah Rood. Thanks Sarah!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I discovered Sarah Rood through Google. My chiropractor who I visited earlier was away. I found Dr. Rood to be very knowledgeable thorough and passionate about her work. A physician myself, I had misdiagnosed my condition as sciatica but we went over my xrays together and she advised me that it was more muscular and worked to fix the problem. I was in a great deal of pain so she even lent me her TENS machine. I can feel the difference in just two treatments and would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

First of all Sarah is very welcoming and a great listener! She attended to my needs very professionally, and I left better for going to see Sarah! Her time is important and she is very punctual and she makes you feel like it's your time! Communication with her via email or by phone is always easy, she is very reachable! I seen Sarah over a extended amount of time with my issues and I always felt her direction on my path to recovery was clear and a two way conversation! I do always and will here again recommend Dr.Sarah Rood!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

My experience with Dr. Rood was excellent. She is knowledgeable, thorough and skilled in her approach to treatment. She has a friendly and caring demenour and is clearly committed to seeing that her patients receive the best possible care. The treatment she provides is effective and the results are lasting. I would highly recommend Dr. Rood to anyone seeking treatment for and injury or as an addition to their healthcare regimen.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

When I suffered a neck injury following a workout, I was lucky enough to have Dr. Rood treat it. As I've been to a chiropractor before, I knew what to expect and Dr. Rood did an excellent job treating my injury, with virtually all my pain dissipating after 1 session. She was very friendly and professional, very organized and she took her time and explained to you the progress associated with your injury, and other findings as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking treatment for any joint, neck, or muscle pain.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013