Ratings for Dr. Sarah Wild

Dr. Wild does an incredible job treating my chronic jaw pain and migraines. She goes over and above to not just help maintain my health, but also improve it using postural exercises. Honest, kind, experienced, and intuitive, I would gladly reccomend her to anyone dealing with chronic pain, migraine, or TMJ disorder.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Kind and the most positive attitude - you can tell she cares and loves her job. The office is a wonderful place to be, and it has a relaxed and calming atmosphere. I'm so glad that I have gone to see her - she's made sure that I don't hurt myself doing CrossFit, and that I can achieve my fitness goals without harming myself!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Sarah Wild has been instrumental in getting and keeping me moving with significantly less pain than before beginning treatment with her. She has used both chiropractic and acupuncture treatments, while assigning exercises that will help with my mobility. All this from a smiling, caring lady who never seems hurried. I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Wild to my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Wild is a terrific chiropractor; thus far she has helped me recover from low back pain, tension headaches, and numbness in my hands (to name a few). She assesses me anew before each treatment, so adjustments and recommended home care are tailored to what is currently going on in my body and mind--there are no "canned" treatments. She is very personable and easy to work with. I have recommend Dr. Wild to friends and colleagues that are interested in caring for themselves. Her care is invaluable in helping me improve my well-being. In addition, she is punctual and her staff and wonderful--I am never kept waiting for my appointments.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Went to Dr. Wild because of migraines and I'm so glad I did. The have now completely gone away. Now we are working on the chronic should pain I have had for years and I can not believe the difference. She is so helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had back pain & was referred by a colleague to Dr. Sarah Wild. I had never been to a chiropractor before and had no idea what a chiropractor did. She explained what she was about to do for my pain, and within three sessions she had me walking with less pain. I would, and have, recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sarah Wild for 3 years and have been very happy with my care. Dr. Wild is very punctual and personable. I have overcome several issues thorough my visits and home care. My history varies with plantar facitis and imbalance, through pregnancy with pubic symbiosis to my weight loss journey and realigning my joints and stretching. Sarah is very attentive and thorough. I highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Sarah Wild is amazing!! Very caring, great personality, informative and does wonders at her job. I highly recommend her to everyone and anyone who suffers from migraines/headaches, back pain, neck pain and not a lot of mobility/flexibility because of tense muscles and pain. She goes through everything with you about your health and what has happened in your life to find the source of it all and takes the time to help you. Just a wonderful person, I am so glad to have found her!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I came to Dr. Sarah Wild for treatment during my second pregnancy. She has been professional, knowledgeable and punctual. I often have my two year old son with me and she makes him feel welcome and even "helpful". I would highly recommend Dr. Sarah Wild to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been to chiropractors before, and have always enjoyed my experience. This being said, once I started with Dr. Sarah Wild I saw a great difference in her approach. She wants to know more about you, your life style, overall health goals and takes a holistic approach to your care. After having two babes, my body is significantly different. Dr. Wild has improved my mobility overall ability to be active. Not only is she a great chiropractor that I recommend to everyone (even my cynic of a husband now sees Dr. Sarah), but she is a fantastic resource for pre- and post-natal fitness!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015