Ratings for Dr. Sarah Wild

I have been a patient of Dr. Wild since September 2015 for prenatal care. I have continued to work with Dr. Wild and have my daughter as her patient as well. She is always punctual, and very polite. She explains everything very well and makes you informed.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I saw Dr. Wild in 2015 for prenatal/postpartum chiropractic care and my newborn son saw her a few times as well. She is always friendly and professional. So great for the community to have such a knowledgeable doctor. I've moved away in the years since and really wish that there was someone with the expertise that Dr. Wild has to see my kids. My local chiropractor doesn't have experience with young kids so I just wouldn't trust it.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Sarah Wild not only provided amazing care to my husband and I, but she is currently working with my 8 week old son. She is knowledgeable, patient, gentle and kind. Dr. Wild only has our best interest at heart and is clearly passionate about what she does.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Wild does an incredible job treating my chronic jaw pain and migraines. She goes over and above to not just help maintain my health, but also improve it using postural exercises. Honest, kind, experienced, and intuitive, I would gladly reccomend her to anyone dealing with chronic pain, migraine, or TMJ disorder.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Kind and the most positive attitude - you can tell she cares and loves her job. The office is a wonderful place to be, and it has a relaxed and calming atmosphere. I'm so glad that I have gone to see her - she's made sure that I don't hurt myself doing CrossFit, and that I can achieve my fitness goals without harming myself!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Sarah Wild has been instrumental in getting and keeping me moving with significantly less pain than before beginning treatment with her. She has used both chiropractic and acupuncture treatments, while assigning exercises that will help with my mobility. All this from a smiling, caring lady who never seems hurried. I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Wild to my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Wild is a terrific chiropractor; thus far she has helped me recover from low back pain, tension headaches, and numbness in my hands (to name a few). She assesses me anew before each treatment, so adjustments and recommended home care are tailored to what is currently going on in my body and mind--there are no "canned" treatments. She is very personable and easy to work with. I have recommend Dr. Wild to friends and colleagues that are interested in caring for themselves. Her care is invaluable in helping me improve my well-being. In addition, she is punctual and her staff and wonderful--I am never kept waiting for my appointments.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Went to Dr. Wild because of migraines and I'm so glad I did. The have now completely gone away. Now we are working on the chronic should pain I have had for years and I can not believe the difference. She is so helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had back pain & was referred by a colleague to Dr. Sarah Wild. I had never been to a chiropractor before and had no idea what a chiropractor did. She explained what she was about to do for my pain, and within three sessions she had me walking with less pain. I would, and have, recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sarah Wild for 3 years and have been very happy with my care. Dr. Wild is very punctual and personable. I have overcome several issues thorough my visits and home care. My history varies with plantar facitis and imbalance, through pregnancy with pubic symbiosis to my weight loss journey and realigning my joints and stretching. Sarah is very attentive and thorough. I highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016