Ratings for Dr. Sarah Wild

Dr Sarah Wilds enthusiasm and positivity to life shines through her work as soon as you meet her you feel at ease and comfortable. She has helped me multiple times with different areas of pain. Her front staff Amy is very accommodating and friendly ! The clinic is well managed and clean. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I haven't seen here at her new clinic yet, but I find it difficult to get an appointment last minute. At her last clinic the girls at the front would accommodate emergencies. But probably one of the best chiro's Ive seen

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I saw Dr. Wild with my infant son and she was not only extremely knowledgeable and professional but she was very personable and welcoming. She took the time to get to know myself and my son while helping him with his issues. She was very informative and said that it might take a few sessions before we saw any results but after only one session he alreadyseemed so much more comfortable. I didn't know if seeing a chiropractor was going to help my son with his discomfort and restlessness but it's very obvious she knows what she is doing, and does it with a smile on her face!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I can say for certain that Dr. Wild is the most knowledgeable when it comes to assessment and treatment of vehicle accident injury. The treatment plan gives amazing results. She is excited to write a medical report, which is critical in ones recovery. I have only known her for a short time and I would highly recommend her if your goal is to recover.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Wild is so knowledgeable in regards to treatment and assessment of injury. You leave the office with positive results . She doesn't hesitate to right a report that is not only factual but also can speak the language of the "insurance wolverines" lol..... She also makes you feel comfortable even if you have love handles!!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I always have the best experience at Dr. Sarah's clinic! She is the best, and she fixed all my mobility problems. She is also very knowledgeable in Crossfit, so she made excellent recommendations whenever I do my workouts. She is extremely nice and caring, and she is best at what she does. Only the chiropractor I trust in town! <3

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Wild since September 2015 for prenatal care. I have continued to work with Dr. Wild and have my daughter as her patient as well. She is always punctual, and very polite. She explains everything very well and makes you informed.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I saw Dr. Wild in 2015 for prenatal/postpartum chiropractic care and my newborn son saw her a few times as well. She is always friendly and professional. So great for the community to have such a knowledgeable doctor. I've moved away in the years since and really wish that there was someone with the expertise that Dr. Wild has to see my kids. My local chiropractor doesn't have experience with young kids so I just wouldn't trust it.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Sarah Wild not only provided amazing care to my husband and I, but she is currently working with my 8 week old son. She is knowledgeable, patient, gentle and kind. Dr. Wild only has our best interest at heart and is clearly passionate about what she does.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Wild does an incredible job treating my chronic jaw pain and migraines. She goes over and above to not just help maintain my health, but also improve it using postural exercises. Honest, kind, experienced, and intuitive, I would gladly reccomend her to anyone dealing with chronic pain, migraine, or TMJ disorder.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017