Ratings for Dr. Hazen Burton

I have loved having him as my family doctor. Straight and to the point. The kids like him as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

My husband and I transitioned to Dr. Burton when Dr. Phillips wanted to retire. Although our first couple of visits were a wee bit awkward, he seems shy, we have since all warmed up to each other. He is a terrific listener and a caring individual, he worked tirelessly with me to get my knee replacements done. He is smart and very kind, we love Home.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Burton is a very soft spoken doctor. He listened much more than he spoke which i think is a good quality. He took the time to review my record and get the full picture rather than treating only the immediate symptoms. He is not my family doctor but I would feel very blessed to have a doctor with his knowledge, willingness to understand and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Burton is a very knowledgeable, thorough Dr. He is soft spoken, kind and understanding and genuinely cares about his patients health and well being.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Hazen has been our family doctor for 4-5 years. Whenever I need a referral to a specialist, he's right on it. When I needed surgery, again he was very attentive before and after the surgery. I get that he believes (rightfully) that our health starts with us, good nutrition, exercise, etc. so if you just want a pill to fix your problems, he might not be the right fit. I am glad he is my doctor, I am glad he's young too, so hopefully he'll be my doctor in my old days too!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Hazen has been our family doctor for about 3 years. Once you get to know him, you realize he is a straight shooter kind of doc, with a cool sense of humour. He has always given me sound advices and when I needed to see a specialist, he was on it. I had a surgery and he was very attentive. I am glad to have found this doctor. My health has improved since I have been under his care. So thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

My first impression of him at first was that he was young and shy and that made me awkward. Then after telling him all my symptoms (which seems like a good 5 minutes), he did not react or say anything to me. He did not explain my sickness and the only recommendation he gave me was to drink water. Guess what! I had to go to another doctor, and I discovered I had an infection. I don't think he is competent for his job. Now every time I feel sick, I avoid seeing him. Both time I went to see him, both time he told me to drink water (which by the way i drink 2L per day)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Burton a few times in the past couple of years. Unfortunately those experiences left a lot to be desired. I felt he had very little to say, had very little to offer, and at one point asked ME what I wanted him to do (in this case it was to give me a referral to a specialist - which he did). Unfortunately my wife also has had similar experiences, and now that we have a baby, we feel uncomfortable putting her care exclusively in his hands. We're now searching for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I switched to Dr. Burton a couple of years ago from Dr. Phillips as he is transitioning to retirement. I never thought I would get anyone as competent again but I did and not only that but someone who is truly current with our health system and trends. At first I found him quite shy but he has matured and now has a great sense of humour but very professional. Highly recommend if you ever need a young, competent medical doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr Burton and staff are very friendly. I do however question his competency. If you are going to him for something simple I think he is fine. If you have a more serious condition I would suggest trying another Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Hazen Burton's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.