Ratings for Dr. Sanford Benjamin

No compassion and absolutely no bed side manner. I was told my family member did not have pancreatic cancer and he died 8 months later with pancreatic cancer. Would not address the nausea and weight loss referred family member back to PCP. The radiologist recommended an MRI he ordered a CT Scan and said he was not gonna chase X-rays. Nice man ~ I bet if it was his family member he would chase X-rays. Horrible experience. To many negatives to mention!!!!! Don't go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Worse experience ever! Waited 45 minutes just for him to tell me that my well behaved 2 year old was just way too much for him to handle. It is spring break and so finding a sitter is harder than normal. My child was not interrupting or being loud, yes she was jibber jabbering but she wasn't being loud at all. He stopped me mid sentence and told me that he just can't handle her and if there isn't anyone else to watch her we couldn't continue. Someone needs to give this man a colonoscopy because he has something stuck up his ...........! I wouldn't reccommend this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014