Ratings for Dr. U. Jurt

Dr. Jurt takes time to listen and understand the basic cause of the patient health issues. She has an amazing personality and explains the reasons and remedies in very objective manner. I would recommend Dr. Jurt to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr Jurt is attentive and takes the time to listen to you, and investigates your issues thoroughly. Ater a trip to the hospital, and seeing another cardiologist twice, I was sent home, and even though I had episodes of chest pain that left me on the floor, I was told it was not heart related, because the data didn't support it. By fluke, I ended up seeing Dr Jurt. The first thing she asked me was " does it feel the same as the last time" With my yes answer, she said OK, you should know, and sent me for an angiogram, which revealed a 95% blockage. She is a fantastic doctor. She cares about you, gives you the answers and time you need,and looks for solutions to improve your life. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Jurt is amazing, she has been looking after my mother for the last 6 years (now Mom is 95) and Mom is in great health. When we first saw Dr. Jurt Mom needed all her medicine adjusted and some removed or changed. Dr. Jurt worked with us until now Mom is doing terrific. Dr. Jurt has a wonderful personality and is very attentive to Mom's concerns.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Jurt is fantastic. All the staff at the clinic are helpful and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Jurt to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

A wonderful doctor..thorough, knows my entire history and all my medication!! Takes time to listen and really cares!! Regular testing and follows up every six months or whenever you may need to see her!! Thank you Dr. Yurt!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I was fortunate to be introduced to this absolutely amazing cardiologist. Until I met her, I was in the medical wilderness as I used to have a 2 minute consultation with another cardiologist with a request to come back in 6 months. Dr. Jurt changed all of this. She is extremely professional, thorough, knowledgeable, and takes everything you as a patient say seriously. She was the only cardiologist I met who suggested I needed urgent heart valve replacement surgery and thanks to her, one week after surgery, I am well on my way to total recovery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

A good listener, thorough, pleasant and personable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

My sister and her husband both were referred to this doctor and found her to be kind, considerate, compassionate and knowledgeable. She took the time to listen and explain. She also continues to follow up they both feel she has made a tremendous difference in their lives as far as their health is concerned They feel a deep gratitude for all she has done and continues to do for them. They have no hesitation in recommending this wonderful doctor. May God bless her always

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013