Ratings for Dr. Bernard Cummings

You don't find doctors like this gentleman any more. He is a credit to his profession, brilliant, kind, sensitive and sweet. PMH was so lucky to have him and so were all his patients. He will be truly missed after his retirement.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr Cummings is the kindest smartest doctor. He is one of a kind. A brilliant man who saved my life and gave me quality of life.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

He is an amazing specialist & human being, both, in my humble opinion. He was the radiation specialist at Princess Margaret for me when I was treated for cancer in 2004. I used to look forward to my appointments with him, not just for whatever good news he might share with me, but because I simply liked the guy. I have since learned that he has entered into a period of semi-retirement, which is---selfishly!---my personal loss. I'm going to miss him very much...

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I don't know where to begin to tell you how wonderful this doctor is. His expertise is incredible. What an amazing doctor you are Dr. Cummings. Thanks so much for your care. We are truly blessed to have had you as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013