Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Dickerson

I shopped several dentists to remove my daughter's wisdom teeth. I discovered that every doctor has their own individualized methods and you need to make an informed decision. I decided on Dr. Dickerson and I'm so grateful that I did. I chose him because he is a dentist and a medical surgeon. He is able to safely fully sedate patients in his office for optimal comfort. He takes a lot of time with you and addresses all of your concerns. The day of the procedure, he gave her a med to relax her before he put in the IV. The procedure was over very quickly and and she had little facial swelling. He provided excellent pain management and followed up with us for a week after via text. He prescribed meds for pain, nausea, antibiotics, and an anti-inflammatory. He foreseen possible problems and prevented them instead of treating them after the fact. I highly recommend him and I can't say enough about him. He really is fantastic and he did a great job. We will definitely be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012