Ratings for Dr. James V. Bonnet

Two surgeries to correct the ACL surgery performed on my son.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Wonderful doctor! He & his staff are the best & friendliest. They make sure you know they care for you. So very glad I found this doc!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr B is very knowledable and cares about the well being of his patients. He has a no-nonsense approach and will be straight and honest with you so if you are looking for someone who just writes a presciption without bothering to find out what is really wrong, go somewhere else. He has a lively personality which can put you at ease in the scariest situations. He is very good at what he does and after moving and having to deal with doctors that don't care I truly miss and appreciate him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Began all his advice with "If you were my wife..." which I found very unprofessional. When I asked questions, he was impatient and abrupt, and simply repeated himself rather than explaining further. At several appointments, he would step outside the door and begin dictating to his tape recorder about our conversation which was easily overheard by me and everyone else in his office.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Excellent and knowledgeable. He has treated everyone in my family over the years starting with my son at the age of 2 to myself at the age of 57. I highly recommend Dr. B for your orthopedic problems.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

He is well informed and will explain as much as needed. He talks fast, does not mince words and knows his business. He has treated several members of my family and we all like his no-nonsense approach. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

He is rude and treats you like cattle. When you sit in the waiting room you can hear everything he says to patients and it is the same darn thing over and over. He should just use a tape recorder and play it for patients. I would never go back to him and am sorry I went one time, it was a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

It is taking a orthopedic foot specialist 3 surgerys to correct his mess. He blammed me for everything and told me he did a perfect job!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

He was very patient with me, explained my condition fully, showed me my xrays, explaining in detail what my problem was. He went over several options for treatment, along with suggetions of which treatment he though best. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Condescending and impatient; constantly used expression "If you were my wife, my advice on treatment would be...."

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. James V. Bonnet's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal