Dr. Miriam Bernacer

Ratings for Dr. Miriam Bernacer

I've been a patient of Dr. Bernacer for over ten years and I can vouch for the high quality of her clinical skills, especially when it comes to meticulous procedures such as root canals and crowns. She has a gentle and caring disposition, and it’s the rare dentist who goes out of her way to get to know her patients. It’s no wonder they return to her year after year. I also want to give a shout-out to Anna, who makes teeth cleaning appointments a pleasure, and to the cheerful staff at reception.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Both Dr. Bernacer and her staff have always made my family and I feel welcomed. I am always greeted with a smile and a bit of conversation. Dr. Bernacer listens to your concerns and wants to help you make the best possible decision for your dental care. I highly recommend her office.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

What an absolutely refreshing and wonderful staff to first greet you. An office with true pleasant personality, reflective I am sure from DR. Miriam. Returning to a dentistry procedure will again be a welcome experience. Many Thanks to DR. Miriam, and of course staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016