Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Moore

Dr. Moore is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. She is very good at staying on time within 30 minutes. She is knowledgeable and if she doesn't know she will research or send you to someone who would be a better help. She is by far the best asset to my health care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I am so incredibly fortunate to have her as my GP. She takes her time with you so you never feelmrushed, is patient, listens carefully and works with you to find you the best mode of treatment. I only have positive things to say!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Moore is very kind as long as you are quiet and don't call her office too much. Grateful to have known her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I love this doctor, she's awesome! Attentive, caring, and very helpful. She gets to the bottom of problems, or sends you to a specialist who can. My son & daughter-in-law can't say enough good about her, they both think she's excellent!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I am so grateful to have Dr. Moore as my GP. She is extremely compassionate, knowledgable and sincere. She works with you to really find the root cause of issues and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I have had several GPs over the years and Dr Kim Moore is the best GP I have ever had! She is very intelligent, knowledgeable, extremely kind and empathetic and really listens to her patients. And she is very persistent, which I like the most about her because she doesn't give up! I have chronic pain and I don't give up either. And so many Drs have given up on me or refuse to educate themselves about it to help treat me. She is the best!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr Kim Moore is the best family doctor I have ever had! She is exceptionally kind and compassionate on top of being incredibly knowledgeable. She serves a small community but has many patients and many others that I've had the opportunity to talk to agree that dr Moore is a doctor that we will stay with until she decides not to practice any longer, which will be an incredibly disappointing day!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014