Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Rostayee

The adjustments I (along with my husband) receive from Dr. AJ provides great relief. I am almost immediately able to move more freely, with less pain. Thank you Dr. AJ!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I had been experiencing a lot of headaches recently and went to my family doctor to find out what was going on. Unfortunately, all he did was tell me to take tylenol and that it's nothing major and I should be fine soon enough. I took tylenol but didn't want to continue taking it every day. A friend of mine who visits a chiropractor regularly recommended that I see a chiropractor. I found Dr.AJ (Dr.Rostayee) online and thankfully he had time to see me last minute. I have to say I haven't seen a chiropractor before mainly because of my lack of information about chiropractors but the staff and Dr.AJ at Hands On Healing Chiropractic & Wellness Centre, were so great and welcoming. Dr.AJ took his time listening to me and not prescribing a quick fix for my headaches. I've visited him 3 times now and already my headaches have subsided and he is also now treating my low back problems. I would highly recommend Dr.AJ and the other services including massage provided at the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012