Ratings for Dr. Terri Walker

Dr. Terri Walker is a smooth talker. On the initial visit she was prompt and attentive, won me over. The next visit didn't go well at all she had my fosterchild waiting over 2 hours, she finally left. The second visit no better we waited from 4:00pm----6:20pm without seeing thw doctor, and then she came out and called in someone who came in after us. When I asked to speak with her she had the NERVE to bet mad....go figure.... and she called me unprofessinal. I told her that she was inconsidersate and unprofessional. She then said how dare I speak to her that way, this is a doctors office. I was furious needless to say. She then told me that sje was going to report me to my supervisor....I think she needs a therapist, I told her that I was a foster parent and now I know why the kids are in need of theraptic service after dealing with them. Her service is HORRIBLE and I had already scheduled with another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012