Ratings for Dr. Martha Leigh

Doctor Leigh was a great GP 5 to me years ago, she was attentive, sharp and would hear me when I spoke. Unfortunately it appears this is no longer the case. She's not focused on my healthcare anymore and has failed me as a doctor. I would have never imagined I'd write a review and warn others, but here I am. Something went very wrong with that little doctor's office. Perhaps it was due to the changes in Swedish Medical policies, the hospital's absorption of the practice, or that she's simply no longer invested in her work. She she seems distracted and rushed during appointments and fails to hear what I try and share with her. She referred me to another doctor who laughed out loud when I shared what Dr.Leigh had told me as a patient. She's lost my trust. How sad to say that I have lost faith in my doctor and she has in turn lost a patient. The quaint little Swedish Ballard physicians office I used know and love is gone forever. Do your self a favor and avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012