You may also like

Ratings for Dr. George Benbassat

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

We have just completed a 16-month orthodontic experience for our daughter. The results are awesome not just in how her teeth look and how she feels about the change but a significant improvement functionally. The professionalism, punctuality, educational experience and attention to our daughter's individual needs were superb. We were able to access Dr. Benbassat via text and email for urgent issues and he and his amazing team were efficient yet personal each visit with our daughter's care. And Christina just makes it all work! Thank you to you and your team - the experience really matters and you have all made it a great one!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Benbassat and his staff are just wonderful. The office is so efficient. I was always seen on time and it's such a warm friendly atmosphere. So different then the regular dental office scene. They truly love what they do! It shows!!!! Ps my teeth look awesome too!!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

The past 2 years, my experience at Benbassat Orthodontics has been such a great journey! I recently completed my treatment and I am so pleased with the results, I have never smiled this big ever before. All their staff was great to work with and so helpful during my treatment. As soon as I walked through the doors for the first time, there has never been a day without smiles and happiness from everyone. I was worried and nervous about getting braces in the beginning but in the end all of their hard work and dedication payed off. Honestly, overall I couldn't have gone to a better orthodontist than Dr. George Benbassat <3 Best regards, Victoria M. PS. my parents think Dr. Benbassat and staff are superstars!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I just completed almost three years of orthodontist treatment with Dr. George Benbassat. I must say that i had amazing experience. starting from reception (what will they do without Cindy :-)) all the way to orthodontic services and post treatment follow up, whole thing is well thought out and followed up. staff is just amazing. They smile all the time and make you feel part of their team. I recommend them for any orthodontics related service. Whole treatment was explained to me well in advance and there was no surprise.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have nothing but excellent things to say about Dr. Benbassat and his team. All three of my daughters had braces and they all have magnificent smiles today :) The staff are so sweet and helpful. Dr. Benbassat is very friendly, personable and knowledgeable. The few times we had some issues, they did everything in their power to get us in asap and resolve the issue. We rarely had to wait in the office as they are always on time! I would most definitely recommend this team to absolutely anyone looking.... Thanks to Dr. Benbassat and his team for their excellent work, friendliness and punctuality!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

We were so happy with my daughters results that at the age of 45, Dr. Benbassat encouraged me to get braces and promised that I wouldn't regret it. I looked forward to every appointment, I never felt rushed and he explained everything he was doing each visit. His assistants treated me like a friend and I left every appointment in a great mood, almost forgeting about my braces! The year and a half flew by, my braces are off and my teeth are perfect, as promised. The office staff is super welcoming and helpful (the receptionist is gorgeous and dresses beautifully by the way, the other comments are way off) We also love the fact that our Orthodontist and our Dentist are brothers in the same office. We have and continue to recommend Dr. Benbassat and his amazing team. F. Gallien

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Benbassat and his team are wonderful! I am 15 years old and had my braces from Dr. Benbassat. My family and I are so grateful to have such a professional and caring Orthodontist in our community. I needed an expander put in before my braces and Dr. Benbassat and his assistants, Lori and Adri walked me through the entire experience, always patient and supportive, never rushing through an appointment. When ever I needed to see him before my next scheduled appointment, I was seen and treated the same or next day thanks to Christina's (his receptionist) great response time by phone or email. My teeth are beautiful and I am so happy with the results and overall experience. Dr. Benbassat and his team are amazing and I recommend them to all of my friends with a big smile! G. Gallien

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I am very happy with my children treatment. His assistants are absolutely amazing and patient with my daughter. We love them both! The office is a very busy and noisy. His receptionist dresses very revealing and doesn't look very professional . I will recommend Dr. Benbassat to my friends and family.

Submitted February 3, 2015

I am very happy with Dr. Benbassat and his staff. The Dr is very professional and his staff is wonderful. Call backs are amazingly fast and the Dr even has his personal cell number available on the answering machine so you can call or text him any time. My son's treatment was done in a timely fashion and look fabulous. I would recommend Dr. Benbassat to all my friends!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. George Benbassat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

• Diplomate of The American Board of Orthodontics

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good orthodontist. Had braces done and worked with for 3 years. Great person & very skilled."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have just completed a 16-month orthodontic experience for our daughter. The results are awesome not just in how her teeth look and how she feels about the ch..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benbassat and his staff are just wonderful. The office is so efficient. I was always seen on time and it's such a warm friendly atmosphere. So different th..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The past 2 years, my experience at Benbassat Orthodontics has been such a great journey! I recently completed my treatment and I am so pleased with the results..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just completed almost three years of orthodontist treatment with Dr. George Benbassat. I must say that i had amazing experience. starting from reception (what..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but excellent things to say about Dr. Benbassat and his team. All three of my daughters had braces and they all have magnificent smiles today :)..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were so happy with my daughters results that at the age of 45, Dr. Benbassat encouraged me to get braces and promised that I wouldn't regret it. I looked fo..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benbassat and his team are wonderful! I am 15 years old and had my braces from Dr. Benbassat. My family and I are so grateful to have such a professiona..."

March 2, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "(905)224-2290 ext 201" to "(905)224-2290".

February 17, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "905 224 2290 ext 201" to "(905)224-2290 ext 201".

February 17, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "905 224 2290 ext 201".

February 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my children treatment. His assistants are absolutely amazing and patient with my daughter. We love them both! The office is a very busy an..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr. Benbassat and his staff. The Dr is very professional and his staff is wonderful. Call backs are amazingly fast and the Dr even has his ..."

February 3, 2015