Ratings for Dr. Greg Gelman

Terrible! Run, far away! My dad just died of complications of kidney failure. Had been under Dr. G's care 10+ years and remained undiagnosed. My mom called his office 4days ago, 2days after his passing and still no callback. Do not go near this quack.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gelman since my early 20's. I am now 36 and continue to use his services. I find him knowledgeable and he ensures I am up to date on my vaccines. He also don't assume his diagnosis is correct and has sent me to various tests to confirm all was fine (ex. ultra sound, colonoscopy, EKG, ect). Dr Gelman is friendly and always takes the time to listen to my concerns. I recommend Dr Gelman to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He is my family doctor since 2002 but all my family member has very bad experiences with him especially those 4 last years. He recommended my son a wrong way to fight the drug dependence and as a result we spend 16 month in the wrong direction. In these last 3 years to my wife was prescribed a totally unacceptable antibiotic treatment: 3 different antibiotics for 10 days and at the 4-th time was given again the first one!!! In the pharmacy we were advised to change the family doctor because of the strange prescriptions!! No Vitamins to protect from side effects were given? No following up from the doctor, for the result of this terrible treatment was done! Lately ( 3 months before) my wife was again for examinations and ware not done the complete examinations and no medications were prescribed. We went abroad to complete the examinations and to have the right medications. With sorrow i have to admit that my family is not any happy with the service provided by Dr. David Gregory Gelman.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

We were only with Dr Gelman for a short time, and I found him to be ok. Really pushy with vaccines, something I wasn't accustomed to with our previous Dr, and not flexible in terms of my comfort levels when wanting a female nurse or Dr to deal with certain female exams, etc.Dr. Gelman did come by recommendation, so I can see how he would suit some people, but he wasn't right for our family. Plus his office started charging annual fees, which we couldn't afford.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Gelman has been my Doctor since I was in my late twenties. I am now in my early forties. Dr. Gelman is attentive and calm, he has excellent bedside manner. More importantly, he actually LISTENS to your concerns and is not dismissive. He treats you like a person, not like a number. Dr. Gelman is respectful and current in his field. He does not hesitate to send you for further test or specialist, if need be. His staff are always courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Gelman.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013