Ratings for Dr. David Sosin

I was completely against using medication to control my son’s ADD thinking that it could be controlled with proper diet, exercise and rest, after a year and a half of poor grades, paying for tutors that didn’t seem to be help and a very frustrated child I took my16 old son to see Dr. Sosin. He has only been seeing Dr. Sosin for 2-1/2 weeks but it is fair to say I have my son back. His ADD was not only affecting his grades, relationship with his family but also how he felt about himself. He is still a moody teenager but a much more pleasant, positive and productive teenager. He completed a month’s worth of late homework assignments, got his first 100% on test in a class that he has been getting an F in all year and is doing his homework without me saying anything. Adderall is certainly helping my son but Dr. Sosin has helped our family understand ADD and why it is important to treat the person who has ADD. He takes the time to get to know the person and the family then he makes the recommendation for treatment.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015