Ratings for Dr. Viktoria Pavlova

Just couldn't be better. Knowledgeable, compassionate, and thoughtful. Easy to talk to. Can't recommend her more highly. Helped the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I had a very good experience at this office. The secretary is a delight. The nurse is very knowledgeable and patient. Will recommend this office to my peers

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr Pavlova has done wonders for my fingers.. she is always so kind and attentive... grateful for her knowledge .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Pavlova put my gout under control, she took the time to explain the course of regimen so I could understand what to expect as well.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

wonderful experience. I was treated very well by staff and Dr. Pavlova. My injections did not hurt and they really improved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I saw this doctor and the nurse who spent a lot of time with me and explained things in terminology that I could understand. Best experience I ha e ever had in a medical office. Highly recommend them

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Seems like your issues fall on deaf ears and that she doesn't actually believe you when you say you're sick, unless she sees a lot of markers in the blood work. My appointments are wastes of time. She hasn't done much for me at all in the past few years.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

This office is wonderful. I saw Cathy the nurse who not only helped with my joint issues but was instrumental in getting my diabetes under control. Took the time to listen and help. One in a million. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Love this dr I have been seeing her for the past 16 years .

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Secretary was very helpful and comforting not only for myself, but for my daughter who was with me. Dr. Pavlova was also very helpful and listened to my problems and acted on them. I had to travel 2 3/4 hrs. there and home again twice now. She took me right away and didn't keep me waiting even though it was her lunch time. I have NO complaints.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016