Ratings for Dr. R. Vinsky

I just had my 23 month old daughter there for a second opinion. Dr vinskey made me feel comfortable and explained things very well to me and my daughter. I had originally took my daughter to abc pediatric dentistry where they made me cry and made me feel like I had failed my daughter. After my visit with vinskey he reassured me there is not only half of the cavities dr.holland said there was but the work that does need to be done will be more than half of what she was going to put my daughter threw.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

My son had some filling to do for the front and side teeth and he is 2 years old. During the visit and the surgery, everything was fine. A month later one of the front teeth fill fell off. I booked an appointment and he did the filling again and charged me 50% of the price ($120.00) and told me that if the son grinds the teeth will not be able to catch the filling becausehe gave it an angle. Also if it happend again next time the same one the filling will be with no charge at all. After a month the same tooth had the filling fell off again and I booked an appointment with the doctor. He did the filling and said there is not possible that the filling fell off like that for no reason adn the boy should have bumped the front teeth. We told him that there is no bumping anywhere and the we figure it out the filling wasn't there only one day without any accidents. I do not now why it happends to that tooth only. This time he didn't charge for the filling but charged us for the visit($90.00)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014