Ratings for Dr. Chet Wong

Never want to take a step in his office again. Not friendly at all. Each time when I ask him a question he seems to get frustrated very easily. He doesn't explain about anything and starts doing the allergy tests. The moment when he pokes the needle in your arm he will pull the needle back with so much force that my arm was numb and bruised for 3 days. The staff was friendly and kind but if you are going to the clinic make sure you are not seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Was refered by my family Dr due to really bad seasonal allergies. Dr Wong knows what he is doing but it is not expressed in a way that is friendly. Both visits he would sit at the back of the room with arms crossed looking at me like I was a germ. Was no explanation about one of my allergies which is very frustrating. No allergy pill was given to me after the tests and my arm rashed up twice as much. Even the pharmacist was confused why this was not offered. Frustrated that I drove 45min for a 2min review that told me nothing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Parents be warned! Do not bring your young child, toddler or baby to this doctor. He has horrible bedside manner, does not address children whatsoever. Does nothing to prepare the child for the test and answers your questions as if you're stupid. His receptionist is lovely and probably the only reason his reviews don't average to zero stars.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Took my daughter in for her appointment today and this guys was RUDE, and UNPROFESSIONAL! If you are in a position to help people, you should at least be friendly especially when it you are dealing with kids! My daughter is 19 months old and you can't just grab her arm and scratch her arm with a tongue depressor to prove she has sensitive skin. Although we had an argument in the hallway of this office, the douchebag flat out lied saying he asked permission to scratch my daughter's arm because we wouldn't have flipped if he had asked. He may know what he's doing from what he's learned in books, but books can't teach you how to talk to people and how to be professional. Clearly mom and dad did not teach you that. As for reception, the younger one is great! The older one, not so much. I forgot my phone in my car and came back to see that my wife and kids went it for the appointment. I ask if she can tell me where they are and she signals hold on. She then gets up and walks towards the back so I follow her. She turns to me and says "what are you doing?", I respond saying "I'm looking for my wife and kids and was following you because I thought you were leading me to them because you told me to wait". To make it short, she made me feel like an idiot because I didn't understand Cantonese or Mandarin. If I could give this place a negative rating, I would!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

The worst doctor we have ever met. Cold, short, careless, rude!!!!! We will NEVER recommend someone like that to anyone. Had allergy test for me and my daughter. Poked our arms so hard, pulling the skin right up, the spots were bleeding, even though I asked at least 10 times not to rush and ease up on the pokes. My poor daughter and I have bloody dots on our arms now :(. He is very impatient and not helpful as much as he should be. And has ZERO personal skills, no smiles at all. He should not be in a profession to deal with people who are coming for help.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Not helpful at all. He kept saying" why can't you understand what I am saying?" " I already told you.........". That made me feel I am dumb .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Very knowledgable doctor. Seems a bit stern at first but he is professional and clear.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Not the warm and friendly type, but handled my allergy tests and follow-up testing quickly, thoroughly, and professionally. I had some specific questions related to skin sensitivity and food allergies (which my referring family doctor passed on) and Dr. Wong had clearly done his homework before my appointment. He was able to provide succinct, clear, and practical information and patiently answered my questions. I don't go to the doctor to socialize, so I didn't read too much into his "no nonsense" demeanor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Good doctor. Detailed explainations. Warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

NEVER EVER BOOK AM APIOTMENT WITH THIS JERK! My brother was there to see him for a allergie test and he started poking! I can tell that looked so painful that I wanted to leave the room and go home with him! I was like you look like you have problems and also his sorry to me looked like a joke and I was like WTF that's not a real sorry ps he doesn't even have a smile on his face when I fist stepped in the room! And my felling when I stepped inside my brain communicates with my heart saying "oh shoot something bad is going to happen" NEVER EVER GO THERE AND I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OTHER PEOPLE! AM MORE SCARED THAT OTHER PEOPLES GETTING HURT THEN ME!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016