Ratings for Dr. Virender Bhan

Dr. Bhan treated one of my family members. He was very thorough and answered every question I had in detail. I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Bhan was very condescending. He acted like I was a waste of his time. A very unpleasant experience, especially when you are ill.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Bahn is a beilliant neurologist! He is creative and at the leading edge of the MS Curve!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

This doctor is kind, compassionate, very attentive and very knowledgeable. He is an excellent doctor, someone with integrity, character .....and has an excellent reputation amongst his peers and patients. If you have him as your doctor, you are in the best of hands.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

This Doctor was very attentive, he took time to listen to my symptoms, he helped me when I needed help physically, he took time and had patience when I did not know something or had difficulty performing a task. He was compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012