Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Irwin

He knows what he's talking about is competent, but he'll make you wait hours after your appointment time, every time (I've seen him 5 times) and will cancel on you many times as well, even for a scheduled procedure (3 times so far). The staff say either we can reschedule or you can find another doctor lol.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Paul Irwin is one of the most kind-hearted, professional, caring, respectful, and knowledgeable doctors, I have ever known. He is very empathetic towards all of his patients, shows great compassion in all of his work, and takes the time to understand the meaning of patient experiences directly from the patient themselves, whether that takes 15 mins or 1 1/2 hour. I have never heard any patient complain in the waiting room as they waited to see Dr. Irwin, because like myself.... it was well worth the wait. I knew that when it was my turn, he was there to listen. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I couldn't ask for a more professional, informative, caring, compassionate and to the point Doctor:-)

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016