Dr. Tina Dorfman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tina Dorfman

Dr Dorfman is always making sure you have the best time. the staff is amazing, they are always making sure you are comfortable and they are always cheerful. i just had a bridge implant and Dr Dorfman was double and triple checking everything to make sure it's done correctly. it's not a pleaseant procedure to go through but Dr Dorfman gave me the best surgeon in town to remove 2 teeth and she followed me all the way to make sure everything was going ok mentally and physically which i appreciated a lot!!! Good Job everyone!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

From being the most petrified dental patient to looking forward to seeing my dentist today....is all thanks to Dr Dorfman and her amazing team of professionals. They truly are the most friendly, knowledgeable and family oriented dental practices that I have ever been to and I am truly grateful that all thanks to them I no longer dread going to a dentist! Thank you Ladies!!!! xo

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr. Dorfman is our trustworthy dentist for years , having responded to our varying family dental needs in a calm, caring & absolutely highly skillful manner. From the extremely efficient & warm reception of Vivian, to the reassuring & teaching dental hygienists, Dr. Dorfman has chosen her staff well as all contribute to a supportive experience, as they listen well to each patient’s needs. Highly reccomrnded!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

From the minute you walk into Dr Dorfman's office you automatically know that you have come to the right place. The staff are all exceptional, kind and very helpful. Dr Dorfman helped me to get my confidence back, she took her time and made sure that in the end I was very happy with the results. I can not say enough great things about Dr Dorfman and her staff. If you want an amazing experience with the dentist please call her office, and Vivian will defiantly take care of you. Thanks so much Missy and Dr Dorfman.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Dorfman is so friendly and patient. The staff all together are wonderful and sociable. Couldn't have picked a better dentist!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Friendly and professional staff, excellent experience overall. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

A friendly, warm and welcoming atmosphere : Dr Dorfman and her staff are always attentive and prfessional.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

The staff is absolutely wonderful and warm. Best dental experience I've ever had. I am terrified of dentists and they make me feel so relaxed and cared for!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Dorfman for almost 20 years now. The team is so welcoming, the clinic absolutely clean. You will feel like at home.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Vivian, the hygienists, the atmosphere and of course Dr. Dorfman herself, all five stars. When I first came to Dr. Dorfman over twenty years ago, even making an appointment made me crazy. She changed all that for me. The best.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016