Ratings for Dr. Maartin Bokhout

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Bokhout in Clinton, Ontario for almost 15 years, and in my families opinion he has enabled my Mom to be a drug addict. She had to go to London, Ontario Hospital for a procedure to be done, and when I seen her last week she looked and sounded great while in London. Upon my arrival this week back in Clinton I was applaud at the condition of my mom. If you know someone is addicted to prescription drugs, why for the last approx 10 years give her 100 OxyCodene a month, and yet refuse her for months for a prescription for a urinary tract infection until she loses weight (what does that have to do with it). Other nurses and doctors are stunned at what he prescribes my mom. I don't know where to go from here, I have tried to contact him, I am 2 hours away so I only see my mom on weekends, so I am very limited when I can see him or when he is at the hospital. How do you report this doctor? My family are at our wits end. In a small town, doctors are scarce.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013