Ratings for Dr. Deepak Diwan

Regret to say this man will do anything for money. He just believe in giving expensive injections until the patient dies

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

This doctor is not really a human being. Can put you on operation table just to make money. We were consulting this doctor for 1.5 years. My mothers physical conditions were very very bad. Despite of bad physical conditions this doctor asked us for fistula operation. We trusted on him but the operation went unsuccessful. Then he forced us for another operation for peritoneal dialysis. Everyone knows that there is a good doctors cut on fluid for peritoneal dialysis. In the past he also sent the sales person from a company who supply fluid for PD. Irrespective of my mothers weakness, she has to undergo second operation. The doctor went on 5 day leave from the day of operation. My mother could not survive. This doctor killed my mother. Hospital services were too bad. We had to ask nurses again and again for the medicines. They were telling us to feed her forcefully later they said that she suffered heart attack because food got stuck. I doubt that the second operation was successful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012