Ratings for Dr. Karen Liquornik

Have been seeing this doctor for 5 years, but yet to get a diagnosis that would explain the symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

very very thorough, took the time to ask, and answer lots of questions. We will see about improvements in my sons condition. We were just there yesterday, fingers crossed I am pleased with what I have read in the other reviews.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Very knowledgeable, thorough, and pleasant. She was great with my daughter and has helped so very much. She makes sure you don't leave the office without all your questions answered and she makes sure you understand everything she has said.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Advice and treatment helped my son become a content toddler after determining conditions. Punctuality is really quite bad though, especially late in the day, but I honestly can't fault the good Doctor for that because she really does spend a LOT of quality time during the visit and won't let you go until everything is covered. I would strongly suggest am appointments to anyone seeing her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Do not trust this doctor, if your child is having serious gastrointestinal issues go to Sick Kids Hospital instead. My child was seeing Dr. Liquornik for over two years with no improvement. He was becoming significantly worse, and we would call for advice between appointments, and the response was always to push more medicine. More medicine never helped.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

She's a lovely woman. Easy to talk to about concerns and quite thorough. Straight forward with the kids but so so nice. Very knowledgeable!!!!! Highly recommend her. You have to wait to see her but she is WELL worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Thank you to Dr Liqornik and her assistant Diane my daughter was diagnosed quickly and effectively. I am so thankful that after over a year of watching her suffer she is already better after just her first week of treatment. Even though I was neurotic and annoying with my 100 calls and emails with my million questions they were both patient and answered all my questions honestly. I would reccomend this practise 100%, it did take a few months for the initial appointment but once we were in we had prompt answers and are on our way to a healthy new year!!! Thank you thank you thank you

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

The reason I rated punctuality at a 3 is because she spends so much time with each patient. Really gets to know them. Probably the best service I have ever come across in the medical profession. She balances the risks vs benefits carefully and always has a plan. She plans ahead and is almost always accessible (through the office). Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Very knowledgeable, thorough and nice Doctor. Helpful office staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

The only doctor in GTA that I've met who would never rush you. She would spend quality time to discuss all your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013