Ratings for Dr. T Jimenez

This doctor has caused my family years of grief. He demonstrated limited medical knowledge and zero compassion or care for my father in the last months of his life. He refused to use the resources around him to find the reason why my father was in debilitating pain. My father suffered months in pain without any offer of pain management. With the saviour of Dr Roth, another dr was able to diagnose my father with stage 4 terminal cancer. It wasn’t until I took over the care of my father after the disappointment of Dr Jimenez treatment that I demanded an MRI scan. He did absolutely nothing for my father but cause grief and pain. He pains me to this day to think along how a human being can actual sleep at night knowing he has not found the reason for my fathers pain nor provided pain control. From the pit of my stomach, I have to say my father passed away a few months after the diagnosis. The cancer went misdiagnosed for so long under Dr Jiminez’ care. Here is the saddest most indignified part: After all of his medical errors and lack of care, he chose to go to his son’s hockey games during the day that my father was waiting in horrific nerve pain caused by the cancer before he offered any pain relief. He went on with his day at the rink, while we sat and held my father in agony for him to finish hockey before coming to apologize to my father and offer him comfort in pain management. As I sit here today without my father in my life, I fear anyone else’s health that falls in the lap of this doctor. I am scared of their future, due to his lack of passion, love and care for his patience. I am simply missing my dad. May someone never have to lay on the floor in pain, hyperventilating and feeling like they are having a heart attack simply because their doctor will not put in the orders for the right tests. I am so sorry for your patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Horrible punctuality, rushes patients out of the office, never shows sighs of caring when expressing your issues and ALWAYS tries to find any other way around your issue rather than actually dealing with it. I would never recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

This place is ridiculous. Can't get through most of the time, guy barely knows anything about being a doctor and refuses to talk about anything mental. The guy is an idiot.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

This Dr took over for Dr Bruckswaiger who was caring, understanding and not afraid to talk to his patients. This Dr is rude, looks only at the computer and rushes you out of the office. He tells you to come back and it is what do you need to see me for. Having a Dr would cares to one who don't is hard to get use to. Became full if you want answers you will not get them unless he likes you.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015