Ratings for Dr. Dominic A. Cusumano

Not a good experience at all dr cares about money only ,doesn't listen and is rushed , Heather who refills prescriptions is rude and talks down to you and office manager doesn't care how staff talks to their patients .will not recommend this office to any of my friends or family

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I have been a patient for almost 6 years. I am not at all impressed with seeing a PA, Ms. Wilson. It takes multiple calls to get someone to call you back about test results, and to get referrals. Once I called 5 times to get a referral. I have only seen the doc a few times in 6 years. I have an appointment scheduled for today, so I hope I do not have to wait as long as last time, almost an hour.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Ms. Wilson is amazing! I've never seen Cusumano and don't want to. She's helped me through many illnesses and injuries. She's caring and kind but also tough when she needs to be. She's always listened and taken into account my feelings about my own medical treatments. I don't care that the initials after her name are PA! I just wish she had more control over the office and other Docs that you may be referred to. I've recommended her to friends and they love her too! For those who think the PA means she's less of a doctor in some way... you have a lot to learn! This young lady really cares about her patients and I'll take a caring PA over a way too busy DR any day!! Everyone on the staff I've had contact with have also been great and I totally agree about the vampire lady, she does an excellent job, no pain and no bruising when she takes your blood. Same day appts are available most of the time as well. You may wait a little longer some days but I feel its worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

thank GOD for Mrs. Wilson, I haven't seen Cusamano in ages and thats o.k. with me. Cusamano talks to you as if you were a doctor, don't understand a word he's saying. He talks in circles and is always in a rush.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Cusumano is very detail oriented and listens to what his patient's have to say. Not rushed and leaves the room while you are still talking. Very concerned about any complaint regarding health and is thorough. A great teacher as well.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Staff is excellent. Dr. Cusumano, on the other hand sucks! He is only looking for the $$$. Doesn't care about people's health. Is ALWAYS rushed and forgets half the things he's suppose to do. Complains about having to "help" people!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Excellent and knowlegable doctor and he spent the time to answer all of my questions. The office staff is caring and attentive. Many necessary tests can be done onsite. I was able to get same day appointments.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

I haven't seen Dr. Cusumano in ages as I'm always scheduled with Ms. Wilson. I've been ignored by office staff and my husband was forced to wait past his appointment time so a drug rep could visit with the staff. The only good thing I have to say is the woman who does the blood draws is quick, friendly, and makes the job as painless as possible for the patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

The office tries to book you with Angela Wilson a PA-C; Not even a doctor. Dr. Cusumano is a terrible listener. Always very rushed. The office staff is inept

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Dominic A. Cusumano's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)