You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Enrico Mancini

My son saw Dr. Mancini after a knee injury last year. We felt his care to be excellent. His bedside manner and caring, genuineness was a pleasure. We never felt rushed or unheard. Very thorough! Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Able to book easily and without waiting weeks. Dr was on time thorough had the xray results within minutes assessed knee... braced immediately... one stop shop... professional..Dr has an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Attentive, funny, knowledgeable, caring - wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Best doctor I have seen. I went in for a second opinion after a bunion surgery that I thought was messed up. He took it seriously, ordered a CT scan. Found a bone spike and he referred me to another surgeon. I liked that he listened, actually cared- he even had his assistant call one day as he thought of something to try that might help with the pain. Great guy- would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr Mancini Thank you! One of the BEST Dr i ever seen

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Tico is so awesome, I wish I was sick all the time so I could see him everyday.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Mancini is an OUTSTANDING doctor. He is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. He listens to your problems and is very thorough about his diagnosis,treatment and necessary follow-up. He is interested in your well being and has a most professional and pleasant personality. We appreciate the care he has given us.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Enrico Mancini a FANTASIC doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!Very knowledgeable, very professional, absolutely an amazing person. I'm soo happy he is in Manitoba and I was soo lucky to have him as my doctor.He is the Best!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Awesome clinic. Amazing front desk ladies, and this guys the cherry on top. Very attentive and to the point, but he'll stop to listen and answer all concerns/questions. Super funny guy, and you may have to wait 15 to see him but its because of his attentive care and time he puts into every patient. Highly reccomend :) wish he could be my regular doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Enrico Mancini's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My son saw Dr. Mancini after a knee injury last year. We felt his care to be excellent. His bedside manner and caring, genuineness was a pleasure. We never fel..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Was friendly, easy to talk to, great bed side manner. On time, easy to book with and had x Rays done and reviewed within minutes. "

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Able to book easily and without waiting weeks. Dr was on time thorough had the xray results within minutes assessed knee... braced immediately... one stop shop...."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Attentive, funny, knowledgeable, caring - wonderful Doctor."

October 10, 2014