Dr. Michael Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Song

I was really scared about having surgery, but the operation went well. I should not have stressed about it. After the surgery I was surprisingly able to walk without pain. I appreciate how Dr.Song walked me through the procedure and how he cares about his patients. I am so happy that I had the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

So far my visits have been good. The staff is always nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Excellent surgeon. The office staff is great at addressing my concerns and answering my questions.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I am very happy with Dr. Song. The pain I had in my legs is finally gone. I can walk with out needing assistance for the first time in months.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Song and his staff were awesome! The surgery went smooth, everyone was friendly and informative.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Song and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Him and his assistant have been very helpful in keeping us informed about the procedure. I am very happy with the promptness to get the surgery done and on my way to recovery.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Song is great. He made me feel comfortable about my upcoming surgery. He explained everything that was going to be done and rehab time for my injury, Advanced Neurosurgery has been great and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Wonderful service. Many thanks to Dr. Song for seeing me after hours. I am so greatful for the immediate surgery. All at the hospital went well as expected.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Song is very attentive and always on the ball. He is kind, caring and take the time to ask me questions.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

With all my times that I have been here to be seen Dr. Song and staff have been professional and informative. I have never left not knowing what is wrong and the next plan for treatment will be. The front office staff has a great welcoming attitude that makes you smile each and every time.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Michael Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)