Dr. Michael Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Song

I had ACDF surgery. This was a lifesaver! My pain is gone. My sleep and performance has greatly improved.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

I am very happy with the outcome and treatment I received. The staff is friendly and professional. I have had a good experience, I would recommend Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

My procedure was a laminectomy L2-S1. It went very well and healed nicely. The L5 nerve caused to have a foot drop which is getting better. I am very happy with the surgery and care that I have received.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

The staff is very courtious and friendly. They have been very accommodating to all of my needs.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

My name is Daniel Hunter and I had an ACDF on 6/12/18. The procedure went well according to Dr. Song and I has immediate relief of some symptoms. Today is six weeks post op follow up and I am doing better and better each day. I have been able to start doing some light exercise and started inversion again. Over all I feel it went very well and I cannot wait to see final results. Dr. Song and all his staff have been amazing in all aspects of my surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I rated the wait time in the waiting room as excellent, however in the past I have waited an extended time, about 1 hour. I do not mind the wait as I know Dr. Song takes as much time as needed with me to explain his findings and to answer all of my questions. I am sure that he does that for all of his patients. I appreciate that. The 2 surgeries Dr. Song has preformed.on my back have allowed me to be pain free for the first time in 14 years! Thank you Dr. Song!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I was really scared about having surgery, but the operation went well. I should not have stressed about it. After the surgery I was surprisingly able to walk without pain. I appreciate how Dr.Song walked me through the procedure and how he cares about his patients. I am so happy that I had the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

So far my visits have been good. The staff is always nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Excellent surgeon. The office staff is great at addressing my concerns and answering my questions.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I am very happy with Dr. Song. The pain I had in my legs is finally gone. I can walk with out needing assistance for the first time in months.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Michael Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Aetna Hmo
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Secure Horizons