Dr. Michael Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Song

I feel so fortunate to have had Dr. Song perform my very stressful surgery and provide me with a healthier, pain free future. All of the clinic staff at both Dr. Song's office have always been very caring, responsive and professional.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Best Doctor ever. I trust him with everything. My original pain from my lower back surgery last year is gone. I am very happy with Dr. Song and he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Thank You all for helping my ability of life. Your facility treats a person like a person not a number. I thank you greatly for that.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Had C3-C4 fused by Dr. Song after being quadriplegic for 30+ years. My entire experience was exceptional and the fusion relieved my headache I had endured for over three years. I sleep so much better now after surgery

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I was afraid to have surgery, as I have never had any type of surgery. However, once I met with Dr. Song and Melissa I felt a lot better. My follow up care has been fantastic and I would recommend dr. Song to anyone experiencing the same symptoms

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Thank you very. Much for being friendly and helpful throughout my appointments

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very friendly. Explained very clearly the problems with my back issues.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

If it wasn't for Dr. Song, I would not have known that I needed back surgery again. Dr. Song figured out that I needed to have back surgery after he fixed my neck, I feel so much better. Dr. Song and his staff really take time to listen to patient's concerns and really care about their patient's, this is very important to me!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Song and Alyssa have bee a great team. Everyone ins the office is extremely nice and caring. Dr. Song has taken his time to explain the procedure. Now my pain from a car accident is so much better. I have been able to regain full mobility again!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I am very thankful for Dr. Song, Alyssa and Brian. The care that I have received is very professional and caring. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Michael Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)