Dr. Michael Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Song

I am very impressed with the staff. They are always very professional and knowledgeable. Every time I call they are always helpful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Song and Jessica are amazing. My surgery was scheduled fast and without any issues.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Song did an amazing job with my surgery. I could feel a difference in my spine immediately. I feel much less 'crooked' now. And my pain is decreasing daily. I can not thank Dr. Song and his staff enough for changing my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Since meeting Dr. Song and having surgery I feel better than I have in 8 years. When I first came into the office I was unable to walk, sit or stand without pain. I was miserable with the with the pain that I had in my left leg that has gone unresolved for 7 years! Now since I have had surgery my low back and left leg continue to get better and better everyday.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

My back pain is improving daily. I am very thankful for Dr. Song, he has given me hope again.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Great Service. The front office is always so sweet and always makes sure my needs are met.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Staff is professional and precise. So far so good as far as procedure seems to be a success still early. Dr. Song wow truly amazing, god speed. Thank you for improving my quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

The office is a very professional environment and I especially appreciate that the staff and everyone in the office has always been extremely friendly. The providers and the staff always listen to the patients and always try to help. They make me feel very comfortable when I come into the office.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

My back fusion surgery felt like it was a major success. I am pain free for first time in years.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Song and his staff are friendly and professional. They take the time to listen to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Michael Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan