Dr. Michael Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Song

I went to Dr. Song for a workers Comp case. He was very patience and listened to each step of my accident. He took the time to explain and give me details to better help myself.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I went to Dr. Song for a 2nd opinion. I was very impressed with him on my first visit. He explained my problem and diagnosis, I knew I wanted him to do my surgery. The staff is friendly, thorough and provided me with needed information. They answered all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

I have had a really good experience here. Dr. Song is an amazing surgeon. The office staff is always very nice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

My surgery was very successful. I had very little pain after the surgery, only had to take the pain medication the morning after. I now have more energy and am able think more clear. Thing I have not experienced because of the pain I was in. I Highly recommend Dr. Songand his entire staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I had back surgery with Dr. Song. He is amazing, I am almost pain free.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Supposed to be a great doctor, but I had to fight to see him and not his medical assistant, I was told that two procedures were to take place prior to going under, and when in recovery found out they only did one and now am in pain all the time where they didn't do the work. Treated very much like a number here, the doctor barely knows your name, and you may only meet him for 30 seconds prior to surgery, No follow up, always scheduling you with the medical assistant.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Michael Song

Dr. Michael Song's response
We sincerely regret when a patient has procedural issues like the ones described above. We know how frustrating and inconvenient that can be. Moreover, sometimes miscommunications or misunderstandings about what treatment may entail. It’s unfortunate when this happens, and we aim to give each patient a strong and functional understanding of what treatments and procedures we will pursue. Feedback like this reminds us that we can always do better. We strongly encourage all patients who are dissatisfied with or confused about their treatment to contact us directly. We are happy to address any and all concerns.

Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Song did operations on me. Each one was a huge sucess. I have not felt this good in years.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Everyone made me feel comfortable regarding the procedure. Dr. Song was there to check on me after the surgery. It feels great to be out of pain.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I had ACDF surgery. This was a lifesaver! My pain is gone. My sleep and performance has greatly improved.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

I am very happy with the outcome and treatment I received. The staff is friendly and professional. I have had a good experience, I would recommend Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Michael Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI