Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Margolis

Awesome doctor! Very compassionate and understanding. Doesn't blow you off and send you on your merry way. Not Dr. Margolis..... he is great at diagnosing your problem...and he is also 100% correct. His treatment plans are good as he tries to make you comfortable as quickly as possible. He is also reachable by phone which you don't find these days. Great Doctor, Awesome person!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I went to Dr. Margolis for severe insomnia, which makes it almost impossible for me to live my life properly. His "best advice" for me was more or less to "get over it."

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Margolis had an emergency at the hospital at the same time of my first appointment. I was asked to re schedule and told them I could not. With out hesitation,I was examined, not rushed and all my questions were answered. Best experience I've had at a dr's office in a very long time.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Staff does not return calls. I can not get my medical records sent to another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Love Dr.Margolis, his staff and his office!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Brian H. Margolis's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal