Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Phillips

Dr. Phillips is extremely incompetent and unhelpful. I went to him for my first colonoscopy and was not even sent any results. When I inquired he couldn't find my file. Was forced to go back to him for the second one and he was very late for my appt. Then he charged me three times what he quoted me, and once again produced no results. Even with the results in front of him he could give me no answers about what is going on. Once again, had a colonoscopy and got no answers. When I tried to argue the bill and demanded to know what I was charged extra, was told basically, "oh well, deal with it". Very uncaring, incompetent and all around terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I found him talking lot of unwnated stuff. He is very defensive and always has new refering address. We need doctors who can take responsibility and take care of pateint. He as expeerience but lacks commitment to solve problem. In my appointment he was kind of taking pride in bursting someone food tube as experience which is shamefull.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

A life saver

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Daniel L. Phillips's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)