Ratings for Dr. Henry Pop

Best, professional and experienced! P/s his name is Dr. Pops and not “Dr. Pop” This account is fake!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I have seen Dr. Pops for a couple different injuries over the past 15 years. I have complete confidence in his expertise. I have been treated post whiplash (resulting from car accident), for workplace injury and most recently he has been treating a complicated knee injury. I have to say for each of these injuries I have listened to his advice (compliance with care, appointments, stretching and exercise) and had both immediate and long lasting positive results. I find he is competent, himself and staff are cordial and professional and I always feel validated and satisfied with the care I receive. I am so grateful for the service he provides!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I went to see Dr Pops a few years back as i had hurt my back. First I had told him and his staff to submit the paper work immediately as I was changing jobs, they didnt and ended up not putting it in for 3 months so i was on the hook , which would have been fine if he had done his job. I went in 4 times a week for 3 weeks and every time i left i was fine for a half a hour, but then i was in agony. I went to see my family doctor who informed me that i had a bad tear of the muscle, not a spine issue. My doctor then informed to never ever go back to see this Quack

Submitted February 17, 2015

BEWARE OF BAD CHIRO. Pop was my 2nd chiro when I couldn't get in to see my 1st one. In 2012, I had an app't on Sat to get my back adjusted as it felt a little out of place. Henry adjusted it, but didn't feel the need to re-check. I told him my back feels MUCH worse than before I arrived & he told me it's cuz he just finished adjusting it-I didn't believe him. He is over confident which makes his a arrogant chiro. WHY DID I LISTEN TO HIM? I went home in agony & by Sunday I had called him at home because I couldn't move & he wasn't available. I had to call the Chiro hotline to see who was on-call for emergencies. I had to go to a walk-in chiro & spend $140 (exam & adjustment on the bed (not hands as she wanted an xray)). My back was SO spasming when I arrived that the slight adjustments done made it go back out. It took me about 10 minutes to get out of my car, had little relief after. Almost a year & still working on it WITHOUT Pop & costing me a fortune for his cocky mistake.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013