Dr. Bonnie Randhawa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Randhawa

I have been a patient of Dr. Bonnies out in Agassiz for some time now. my experience has always been good. The doctor and her team always make me feel very comfortable and make my appointment pleasant. Excellent work!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

thanks for the great service, will definitely be using you now on

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

New to Chilliwack and was referred by a family member to see Dr. Bonnie. Had a great first appointment. Dr. Bonnie is very pleasant and so are all the staff members. Will definitely be recommending her!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

For my entire life i went to a dentist in abbotsford as i used to live there but finally hating the drive i found this dental office. It's always difficult moving from someone you know but i was very thankful finding dr randhawa. Always get great treatment and just a all around great staff help to calm me :) i recommend her to my family and friends if ever asked!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Had 2 lower implants placed. The procedure was painless and Dr. Randhawa was amazing. She gives you options and discuses everything in great detail.!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Bonnie is awesome! I am very anxious when it comes to the dentist. She always has my concerns first! Can't refer her enough

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

See Dr. Randhawa for regular check-ups for self and kids. She is amazing with kids. Explains what is expected in a very friendly and professional manner. The staff is awesome as well. I am a happy patient!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

wonderful dentist and staff,always get questions answered and she explains the treatment really well

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Saw Dr. Randhawa for a cleaning and check-up a few months back. Her hygienist, Karen was very gentle and knowledgable. Also had my teeth whitened with a laser and got amazing results. Great dentist and staff!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I am very nervous when it comes to dental work. I had not been to a dentist in years until I was recommended to Dr. Randhawa by a friend. She was amazing and so gentle. I don't feel like she tried to find 'imaginary' dental work. Great dentist and an amazing staff! Very happy!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014