Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Randhawa

Very bad, never had any problems with my teeth until I visited this clinic. After1.5 years, I still have pain. They did not get the right diagnosis, had to go to another clinic for that, who found out my tooth was cracked. After a filling at this dentist.. NEVER go there!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr Bonnie Randhawa and her staff are so amazing and helpful. They go out of the way to accommodate you and no pain dentistry.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Bonnie and Her Staff are Very Profesional. Quality of work is unmatched. Thank You Very Much

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

The best dentist I've ever been to. She has an amazing team !

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Bonnie, and have been a patient of hers for several years now!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bonnies out in Agassiz for some time now. my experience has always been good. The doctor and her team always make me feel very comfortable and make my appointment pleasant. Excellent work!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

thanks for the great service, will definitely be using you now on

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

New to Chilliwack and was referred by a family member to see Dr. Bonnie. Had a great first appointment. Dr. Bonnie is very pleasant and so are all the staff members. Will definitely be recommending her!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

For my entire life i went to a dentist in abbotsford as i used to live there but finally hating the drive i found this dental office. It's always difficult moving from someone you know but i was very thankful finding dr randhawa. Always get great treatment and just a all around great staff help to calm me :) i recommend her to my family and friends if ever asked!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Had 2 lower implants placed. The procedure was painless and Dr. Randhawa was amazing. She gives you options and discuses everything in great detail.!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Bonnie Randhawa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chilliwack, BC