Ratings for Dr. Nahabed Mazloumian

Very impressed! Let’s start off by stating that I hadn’t visited a dentist in awhile and was both hesitant and scarred heading into the clinic. Dr. Mazloumian and his staff were nothing less than professional and courteous and by the time I was sitting down in the dental chair, I had total confidence in the choice I had made. The facility is very modern, clean and well situated, especially if you work downtown. I highly recommend the clinic and I still can’t believe how good it felt to get my teeth cleaned and checked and vow never to let this slide again!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

J'étais terrifiée à l'idée de devoir refaire un traitement de canal après avoir eu une très mauvaise expérience il y a plusieurs années. Dr. Mazloumian est un être d'exception, qui a beaucoup d'écoute, de tact et de délicatesse avant, durant et après le traitement. Je l'en remercie sincèrement, je n'ai pratiquement pas souffert durant et après le traitement. Merci beaucoup!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

He is not only an awsom doctor but also a very nice person. I am his patient for almost 3 years and I visited many doctors before him. He is the best. I found him very professional and honest.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Super competent Dr. who is also gentle and kind with his manners, very attentive with the patient. His staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful, and never have you wait more than few minutes when you arrive for your appointment. He has an exceptional dental hygenist named Lolita, one of the best and most thorough I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

very good competent explain what to do i like him very very much

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013