Ratings for Dr. Nasser Ani

As one of the Previous reviews Stated, BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE, Dr ANI has DESTROYED our LIVES. All Dr ANI and his Brother care about is 💲. Hoping KARMA comes THEIR WAY!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

As one of the Previous reviews Stated, BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE, Dr ANI has RUINED our LIVES. All Dr ANI and his Brother care about is 💲. Hoping KARMA comes THEIR WAY!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

This doctor and his brother is horrible! 1st of all his brother the cardiologists was very rude and the knee surgery they performed on my mother was terrible. She ended up leaving the hospital with more problems then she went in with. And to top it all off they sent her home from a total knee replacement without any physical therapy. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr Ani and his great staff help me over come my long struggle with chronic back pain HE SAVED MY LIFE Thank you Dr Ani. JOHN R

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

BEWARE that's all I can say. He destroyed our lives.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was told to contact Dr.Ani by Dr.Allegra for severe back pain. I telephoned Dr.Ani's office three days in a row and left a message each time and still have not received a call back. I do not think I would want a Dr. that cannot even manage his office with a return phone call. On my third phone call a live person did answer the phone and when I told her I already left two messages she just responded by "I will connect you" big deal. another answering machine and I left the third message telling the machine that I had already left two messages and still had not received a return phone call. "

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Was straight to the point with my dignosis and treatment plan. I had artificial injections in my knee for cartilage damage and they really helped. Glad I went here. Staff was very good as well.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Horrible experience- You are only a $. Orders useless tests and is only interested in what he can bill out of you. His fee schedule is off the chart as well.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I give this doctor a zero. He chose to do a bandaid procedure. He chose to do a minimal procedure rather than the necessary spine surgery. Instead of doing what was required the first time. Then knowing there were pre existing infection, instead of postponing the surgery until the infection was gone he did another bandaid operation.My family member is now face having a third surgery.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Most of front office staff not very helpful, x ray techs pretty good. Went to him for problem with back, and elbow. Got PT for back, gave me some exercises for elbow, still have some pain. Double billed as well. Refereed me for more testing and pain management, which was useless.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Nasser Ani's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1984)

Oxford