Ratings for Dr. Nasser Ani

Dr Ani and his great staff help me over come my long struggle with chronic back pain HE SAVED MY LIFE Thank you Dr Ani. JOHN R

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

BEWARE that's all I can say. He destroyed our lives.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was told to contact Dr.Ani by Dr.Allegra for severe back pain. I telephoned Dr.Ani's office three days in a row and left a message each time and still have not received a call back. I do not think I would want a Dr. that cannot even manage his office with a return phone call. On my third phone call a live person did answer the phone and when I told her I already left two messages she just responded by "I will connect you" big deal. another answering machine and I left the third message telling the machine that I had already left two messages and still had not received a return phone call. "

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Was straight to the point with my dignosis and treatment plan. I had artificial injections in my knee for cartilage damage and they really helped. Glad I went here. Staff was very good as well.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Horrible experience- You are only a $. Orders useless tests and is only interested in what he can bill out of you. His fee schedule is off the chart as well.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I give this doctor a zero. He chose to do a bandaid procedure. He chose to do a minimal procedure rather than the necessary spine surgery. Instead of doing what was required the first time. Then knowing there were pre existing infection, instead of postponing the surgery until the infection was gone he did another bandaid operation.My family member is now face having a third surgery.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Most of front office staff not very helpful, x ray techs pretty good. Went to him for problem with back, and elbow. Got PT for back, gave me some exercises for elbow, still have some pain. Double billed as well. Refereed me for more testing and pain management, which was useless.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

He treated my back pain with both injections and strengthening with physical therapy and I feel much better than when I started. His staff was friendly. I would definitely return.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Ani did minimally invasive surgery on my back to relieve pressure on a nerve from a herniated disc. I am very glad that I came to Ani Ortho as he was precise with the diagnosis and offered me either physical therapy or surgery. I already had done therapy so I opted for the surgery. My pain has gone from a 10 to a 2. I am much happier these days and hardly think about my back anymore!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Ani treated me for damaged cartilage in my knee with injections. They worked well and my pain went from throbbing to almost nothing. Very satisfied and I would go in the future.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Nasser Ani's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet