Ratings for Dr. Je Te Wang

This doctor should have retired at least 5 years ago. All comments are right. He is outdated, rude, stubborn. He charges patient money for everything. There is so much to say about this guy. If you are his patient. Wish you good luck,

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Like other stated, he's rude and stubborn. He's clearly out of touch with reality. For one instance, he told me all antibiotic cream requires a prescription. Then can someone explain why I can find tons of different brands cream with antibiotic over the counter in big stores like Superstores and such; Health Canada also listed lots of antibiotic cream as OTC. Also, he could not read properly. Need to find myself a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Unethical, rude, arrogant, condescending, stubborn, does not allow the patient to speak, does not allow patient to ask questions, does not agree when patient requests to see a specialist. Will report this doctor. Do not engage with this man.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Yup. I could frickin' rage-scream. *inhales deeply* Waited an hour and a half more than scheduled to be the last person in the office, again. Every visit I get is the very last one of the day since my original Chinese Doctor, at this office, retired and this slimy 'gent' took over. Every visit - EVERY one - has me waiting at least an hour and a half each time, my body shaking from the strain of sitting at all. I'm feeling what I can only imagine is what racism might be, but hesitate to label it as such. At least, as yet... 3 minutes of his Matt-time to disregard what everyone that has hands-on experience(physio, chiro, acupuncture) and hours of feeling me up, to tell me to take more drugs! This when I'm telling him time and again that basic drugs(T3s/Diclofenac) send me for a loop or don't even work much at all(Naproxen-Aleve/Advil/Morphine). Then he gets up in the middle of me asking any sort of follow-up questions for paperwork he's received from my other medical practitioners, confirming my physical issues(mental ones not withstanding), and laughs at me while side-stepping out of the room. "Take the drugs and come back to report, OK?" So here I sit and wipe away my sweat from JUST sitting and wonder where I can get a new Doctor when everywhere I go, Doc offices are being converted into Walk In Clinics. Incidentally, my Doc just moved out of his office into the Walk In beside T&T Market. *exhales shakily and as slowly as he can*

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Unbelievably incompetent. Age has got into him, arrogance and stubbornness as a result ruined this poor man. Please consider doing Dr.Wang a favour and save his pride by visiting other physicians instead.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Unprofessional. I'm a police officer and have had to explain to him why officers have chronic back problems. If a doctor says 'I have never heard of police officers with back problems', then the doctor should not be allowed to practice anymore. Do not go to this doctor. He should retire yesterday.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Very unprofessional. As a rheumatoid arthritis patient, I endure moderate to severe neck, shoulder pain/tightness. My private insurer requires a referral for massage therapy and without even looking or listening about my medical history said, "massage is for pleasure and would not give referral". Very abrupt, confrontational, and rudely ends appointment if you question or try to explain your medical condition. Would not advise this GP.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Seen him a couple times and to be frank I think that his age is getting to him. I had to help him find a solution to a health related issue and I'm not even a doctor. He is forgetful and heavily relies on his notes. I personally feel that his age is getting to him and he shouldn't be allowed to still practice. As well, he's very slow in identifying the problem and he shows a lack of care. He hastily rushes you okay with his unemotional "okay bye". I've had horrible experiences with him and I highly recommend that he should not be seen. As well, I believe he should retire and stop being paid for his inadequate performance.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Never on time, every time I waited for more than 30 mins, sometimes more than 1 hour. It seems that he has a not bad relationship with a lot of specialists as he can easily refer us to somebody who has better knowledge for more help. Other than that, I don't see any good things I can list here.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013