Ratings for Dr. Arjuna Perera

Please avoid this Doctor I had bad experience with him. He is employed by worksafebc as Medical Advisor and his job is to provide opinions which supporting worksafebc to deny injured workers benefits. Very money oriented. I can not not recommend him as a doctor to visit. He provided opinion against me and I proved him in court that his opinion are biased and his opinion is rejected as biased by wcat. WCAT put significant weight to opinion from an independent doctor. If he was Medical Advisor in your case with Worksafebc please review him so people are aware of him and his opinions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I feel so lucky to have found him for our family ;)) I have had a very challenging illness the last 2 years and I couldn't of got the extra specialist help and resources if it wasn't for him.he calls me at home and I can call him at his office .he now sees my whole family . we live in Burnaby but are willing to drive into Vancouver to see him ,he is worth it !! His staff are very organized and kind.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I am so grateful to have found such a caring and understanding doctor like Dr. Perera. I really appreciate his knowledge and attention to detail, which goes above and beyond. His kindness and compassion are so important to me. I would recommend Dr. Perera 100%!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Earlier this year, I was looking for a family physician. I was discouraged by some of the stories on RateMDs website, so I put off my search until I could no longer wait. I ended up choosing a doctor at random, and met with Dr. Perera in March. I'm truly happy I did. Dr. Perera is not only knowledgeable, but as friendly a guy as they come. He's easy to talk to and makes great referrals - a guy who's not afraid of telling you he doesn't know something (which is rare, because he seems to know everything). He is respectful of his patients' time and of their issues. While many doctors have this "God-complex", Dr. Perera is a humble guy who digs deeper into your medical issue by asking some relevant probing questions. I was nervous about what I was going to get when I chose to visit him, but turns out it was one of the better decisions I've ever made. He's stopped working in Burnaby, but I don't mind travelling all the way to downtown Vancouver if it means keeping him as my physician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I am so lucky to have found this doctor. so helpfull and kind. Truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013