Ratings for Dr. Katalin Gyomorey

If you want to Die, this dr can help you with that. This Dr is dangerous. Wrongfully Diagnosed me after only a single visit. Loaded me on so many different drugs,POWERFUL, drugs that I did not need. Save yourself and avoid this woman at all costs, or she will cost you your life. I am an ex medevac pilot who saved lives, this woman destroys lives. I beg you to find anyone else. She has multiple lawsuits against her. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

I really don't understand how Dr. Gyomorey has such terrible reviews - this doctor saved my life. I was in the hospital for an unknown mental illness, with which I struggled with for several years and was misdiagnosed by several doctors. Once I landed in the hospital with delusions and hallucinations fueled by a manic episode, which completely debilitating me, she finally diagnosed me with Type 1 Bipolar, with psychotic features, and started my healing process. She followed me closely while in the hospital, and after several medication trials, she only discharged me from her care once I was properly treated with the right medication. This woman deserves more credit than she gets.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Tried diagnosing me with something I did not even have only after meeting me for 25 mins .. horrible

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I don't know why there are so many terrible reviews for this doctor. She is amazing at what she does - she takes her time with you and appreciates your concerns.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Too hasty to help properly. Made me feel as though I was being intrusive of her time. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Not good Dr. I found someone else and am finally on the mend.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

rude.... arrogant... and gave me a misdiagnosis after our first meeting. please try to see someone different if you need a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

dr. gyomorey did not take anything i said to her seriously and made a lot of assumptions about how i was feeling. i don't think she made much of an effort to understand what i was going through and the events that led up to it. i consider her to be rude and did not feel comfortable talking to her about my life.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Gyomorey is the worst psychiatrist I've ever had and I hope to never have to deal with her again. The fact that I don't even want to talk to her is in itself helping me with my problems. I feel that I'm better equipped to handle what I'm dealing with without her. She is judgemental, arrogant, condescending and has at times even been sarcastic. I have never left an appointment with her feeling any better off and I'm typically in a worse mood than when I went in.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012